Sunday, June 10, 2012

getting back to blogn'

well, i haven't posted a blog in a very long time....and want to get back to doing it! it has been a busy couple of months for me....and exciting!  most people who know me....know that i am not naturally the most organized person (let's just say I am not organized like the rest of the world).  a few weeks ago, i reorganized my place. i was sewing in my kitchen, painting on my living floor...crafting hair pins on my bedroom dresser......just working in chaos. my living room is now my studio and organized....and now i am even more inspired to create!

wall of fabric designs...and my sewing machine.......


                          wall of photography and new product ideas.....and frames i am painting....


                                yes....i bought boxes to organize from ikea (and they are labeled)....


tabletop display with my photo "lone flower" in a vintage brass frame and that had handpainted glass when i found it...love this frame!


some of my fabric prints as pillows on my sofa.....


have a great week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment